Δευτέρα 25 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Η Ελλάδα μέσα από τα μάτια των παιδιών






GREECE IS MY COUNTRY. GREECE BORDERS WITH ALBANIA, BULGARIA AND FUROM. IT’S GOT WONDERRFUL BEACHES AND ISLANDS. IT’S ALSO GOT HIGH MOUNTAINS. THE WEATHER IS COLD DURING THE WINTER AND HOT IN THE SUMMER. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE REALLY FRIENDLY AND HOSPITABLE.THEY ENJOY THE GREEK TRADITIONAL MUSIC AND THE GOOD FOOD.I THINK MY COUNTRY IS UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT!!


Αβραμίδης Ελευθέριος            
     







My name is Anastasia and I am 11 years old. I am from Greece. My country is mountainous and has a lot of famous islands with beautiful beaches.
The borders of my country are Albania, Skopia, Turkey and Bulgaria.
The weather in summer is warm and in winter it is cold.
The people of Greece sometimes leave the country to find work to other countries because they can’t find work here.
My country is very beautiful because it has good weather and exotic islands!!!


Κακουλίδου Αναστασία
    



My name is Jim and I am eleven years old. I live in Greece which is a peninsula. In the north it borders with Albania, Fyrom and Bulgaria. In the south with Egypt, in the west with Turkey and in the east with Italy.

My country is mostly mountainous with rivers in the north. In the south the islands dominate.

The weather in winter is cold and in summer it is hot. It often rains in winter but rarely in summer.

People in Greece are hospitable. Many people come from other countries as Albania or Bulgaria and they learn greek.

I believe living in Greece is nice because it is a beautiful country. 

Ζήσης Δημήτριος

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου